Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Inception On Me


Story-in-a-Box

By ZeYu Chen

Inception On Me


        One day, in my physics class, due to all night watching the soccer game last night I was very sleepy. I was playing in the hands of ruler and a Singapore commemorative coins from my brother. The sound is getting smaller and smaller, along with teacher lectures my consciousness gradually blurred.
        Suddenly, I found I somehow entered a large conference room, an Asian woman sitting in the center of her back to me, there was a sculpture of an Africa man in his hand and she seems to be thinking about something. At this time, she turned to me, and I sat opposite him with gestures. This Asian woman took out a piece of paper seems to be an agreement, and she wanted me to go find that Africa man and get a small plate from him. I'm curious coincidence that agreement was signed, and the Asian woman took out a seal stamped his name in agreement. She put her purse to me, told me at the same time, "less than a critical moment not to open the wallet." I gripped the leather wallet out of the conference room, and started on the road looking for the Africans.
        One night shortly after, I passed by a exhibition hall. In front of it, there was a blanket made of very rare animal fur. Out of curiosity, I went into the Hall. I suddenly found the face which I found, that Africans are standing venues central hand that odd little dish, it seems, are to introduce people and visitors. I found the target in sight, quickly into the crowd, grabbed the plate from that African`s hands, but I did not think he took out a gun and shoot me directly. After that shooting, I felt that my consciousness was fading, I seem to see the my coin was spinning on the ground, then I lost consciousness.
        I did not know how long after, I woke up and found myself lying on the bed, I took out the wallet on the shirt pocket, found above playing a hole to open the wallet, found there what I desperately to win that dish, but the bullet was embedded in the inside.
        I got up on the table a little teapot filled with water, and a bowl of chestnut, and that caught my attention, the rotation has been an edge that teapot Singapore commemorative coins. I grabbed it, and put it in his pocket. Out of the door, is a traditional Spanish farm, has bouts of beating drums sound in my ear, looking back over the past, that there was a strangely dressed men beat drums in a canoe made of wood. He saw me, stopped drumming and walk to me. He looked at me with a smile, it seems that he understood all these things through. I asked him about that, but he just put me again into the room and come up with a strange head statue. I look closely, found that this is the Asian woman signed a contract with me. He said only one sentence, "she is the god here,we need to worship," after listening, I was very surprised, and that the men play the drums out of the room, shut the door, leaving I continue to think that. I get the teapot on the table and drank water. However, the water seems put sleeping pills, I again fainted.
        When I woke up again, I found that I went back to the conference room, I saw that Asian woman sitting in front of me, her hand and helped me up. She looked at me with a kind face, and said thank you, and he left hand holding strange saucer, the right hand of the coins returned to me when I was going to ask her about the whole story.
        I suddenly shaking woke up and found that I just fell asleep in physics class, this time the class was over. When I was going to laugh at myself, I found theSingapore commemorative coins are still spinning on the desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment